Be Mesmerized with the Savory Flavor of Japanese Cuisine at Sushi Pop Japanese Restaurant
Dining at Sushi Pop Japanese Restaurant won’t just give you the chance to savor authentic Japanese food, it will also allow you experience the excitement of watching your food being prepared right in front of you.
Sushi Pop Japanese Restaurant Location
The Sushi Pop is located at 310 West Mitchell Hammock Road, Suite 900 Oviedo in Florida. The restaurant is a sight to behold if you are an anime fan because of the trendy anime-theme décor.
Sushi Pop Menu and Specialties
Sushi Pop offers Japanese pop-culture atmosphere, highly reliable staff, seasonal specialties, and a wide range of cocktails, wines, beers and sake.
One of the specialties being offered by this Japanese restaurant is the multi-course meal, Omasake, personally prepared by the owner himself, Chef Chau. The Omasake experience is a delicious journey through one-time, eight to nine-course of non-traditional and innovative dishes. One-time means that every meal is never repeated. So, basically, what you are getting is a one-of-a-kind treat. This meal is so popular that it is only available through pre-order.
Other dishes on the menu include:
- Soups and Greens – Seaweeds, Sunomono and Pop Salad
- Cold Tastings – Geno’s Far East, Porcini Seared Tuna, Hamachi Hara Kiri and Hamachi Pop
- Hot Tastings – Cho Chee fish, KFC (Korean Fried Chicken) wings, Pork Belly Tacos, Edamame, Buffalo Rock Shrimp, Cobia Kama and Drunk Flank
- Moriawase (daily variety of the freshest catch) – Sashimi, Sushi and Sashimi, Vegetable Moriawase, Chirashi and Box of Nigiri
- Roll Out! (reinterpreted, classic and innovative sushi rolls) – Wasabi Root, Gari, Nikiri Soy, Volcano, Coconut Shrimp, Spicy Tuna, So Fresh & So Clean, Everything Bagel, Rising Sun, and more
- Drinks (the bar is manned by Alex Tzinitas and the drink collections are carefully created and chosen by himself) – Junmai, Junmai Ginjo, Nigori, Junmai Daiginjo, Draft, Bubbles and White
Sushi Pop Japanese Restaurant Contact Information
You can get in touch with Sushi Pop for your reservations by dialing 407.542.5975 or you can also go to http://sushipoprestaurant.com and click Reservations.
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017