Dine at Chatham’s Place and Feel like a Local
At Chatham’s Place, you get to experience the cozy local atmosphere while, you delight in savoring seasonal American dishes especially prepared with the freshest produce from Chef Tony’s own organic garden.
Chatham’s Place Location
In Orlando, Florida there is a place called the Restaurant Row. Here you will find Chatham’s Place – a comfortable, cozy and chic place to enjoy Continental cuisine – at 7575 Dr. Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA. It may be a little difficult at first to decide which is the best place to eat among the many enticing eateries along this road. But, once you have tried Chatman’s Place, you are surely going to keep coming back.
Chatham’s Place Food Menu and Specialties
A cozy and charming place is one thing (and Chatham’s Place is definitely that), but what really makes an eatery a favorite among locals and tourists is the menu. Chatham’s Place is a stand when it comes to the dishes they serve. One main reason for that is the freshness of their ingredients, thanks to their own organic garden.
- Soups – (served in either a cup or a bowl) Cream of Portobello Mushroom and Lobster Bisque
- Appetizers and Salads – Beef Carpaccio, Smoked Salmon Carpaccio, Brie Carroza, Caesar Salad, Tropical Salad, Caprese Salad and the House Special Salad
- Entrees – Fillet Mignon, Rack Of Lamb, Florida Black Grouper, Breast of Duck, Spicy Chicken Louisiana Creole, Seared Tuna and Italian Combo
- Side Dishes – Mashed Potatoes, Spanish Rice, Steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower Gratin, Sautéed Spinach, Sweet Potato Casserole and Capellini Maurice
- Hor’s D’Oeuvres (Only available for receptions):
- Chef Tony’s Homemade Tomato Bruschetta
- Mini Caprese
- Spinach with Goat Cheese in Triangle Phillo Dough
- Seared Ahi tuna
- Smoked Salmon Canapé
- Mini Crab Cakes
- Blackened Chicken
- Shrimp Remoulade
- NY Strip
Chatham’s Place Contact Information
Getting in touch with Chatham’s Place (for making reservations and other inquiries) is as easy as dialing +1 407-345-2992 or by browsing through http://www.chathamsplace.com. They are open for regular dining daily from 5:30 to 10:00 PM and for private dining or receptions, they have the main dining room (for up to 70 people), private wine cellar (for up to 24 guests) and the courtyard (ideal for cocktail receptions).
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017