Dining at Kres Restaurant: Savor the Orlando Steak and Seafood Experience
Kres Restaurant offers to-die-for steaks and incredibly delicious seafood in a setting that perfectly fuses modern décor and historic 1930’s architecture.
Located at a little corner in downtown Orlando, Kres Restaurant is housed in a building that is both historic and majestic. The address is at 17 West Church Street, which is a short walking distance from Dr. Phillips performing arts center and Amway center. What makes this Florida restaurant really enticing is its unique ability to be intimate and romantic in appeal, despite its on-point and cosmopolitan ambiance. There are definitely more touristy dining and drinking spot options in and around the city, but Kres stands out simply because it offers professional and dependable service, perfectly cooked and delectably tasting food, and of course, a wide range of wine and cocktail choices.
Menu at Kres surely matches its rich atmosphere, after all, it is known as a best place to eat in Orlando.
kres all season offer-
- lunch, dinner and cocktails with options for sample platters, starters, salads, sandwiches, grill choices, classic and creative, seafood and the crowd-drawing steaks and chops.
- One of the most admiring things about Kres is that they only serve delicious dishes cooked using the freshest and the finest ingredients – such as their in-house aged prime beef and seafood that is delivered fresh daily.
Steaks and seafood dishes may not sound truly special because these are available in most fine dining restaurants in all major cities in the USA and the world. But at Kres, these dishes are prepared with a Mediterranean twist, which accounts for that uniqueness that most patrons are talking about.
Kres most talk specialties include:
- Fillet Mignon – available in 8-ounce and 12-ounce servings and served with asparagus and parmesan mash.
- Rib-eye Steak – available in 18-ounce and 24-ounce servings
- Farroe Island Salmon – served with freshly harvested vegetables, swiss chard, parmesan risotto and Tuxedo Orzo.
How to find Kres Contact information:
Kres Restaurant can be reached through its contact numbers (407) 447-7950. If you want to know more about this much-talked about restaurant, just visit their website at http://www.kreschophouse.com/. You can make inquiries and reservations through their Contact Us Page. One important point to note: Kres is normally closed on Sundays and only open on selected events. Get in touch with them if you want to reserve a Sunday for your own special occasion.
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017