Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Review-More than Expected
We all have our own unique preferences when it comes to choosing a vacation resort or spa. If you reside or have ever been to any grand hotel within Florida then chances are high that your expectations of any hotel are way beyond the ordinary. Floridian hotels, spas and resorts are well-known for their world class facilities and service. To say anything contrary would be a serious offence. The Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is by no means an exception. It is a Deluxe Resort Hotel rated as one of the best hotels in the USA.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Location
The easily recognizable resort is situated at Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida. It is closest to Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Its design in particular is outstanding; white exterior and red roof. It is only 25 miles away from Orlando International Airport and most facilities and amenities such as grocery stores, bus stop, theater, train station, and restaurants lie within a walking distance from the hotel.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa is Ideal for
- The world class resort and spa is ideal for family vacation, business or corporate retreats and couples get-away. It is one of the best places you can ever visit.
- The needs of families on holiday are well catered for in the resort. Kids and adults alike get exclusive facilities and amenities tailored to make their holiday fun and memorable. There is a children’s activity center at Polynesian Village Resort which is near the resort. Pirate-themed activity cruise is also available for guests within the age of 4 to 12. Furthermore, babysitting services are available for a small fee which guarantees you enjoy your stay.
- Some of the activities to indulge in include; free campfire activities, gaming within the resort, and spa services for kids.
- Couples are not left behind. The fully-equipped fitness center that is open 24 hours is ideal to flex those muscles and keep fit. There is also jogging trails within the resort. You will also have a calming session at the spa where everything from nail services, massages, facials, to body treatments are offered.
- The resort also offers exceptional facilities for business travelers or for corporate events. Available is a 40,000 square feet space that can be converted to a meeting or event space. The most popular indoor venue is the Grand Floridian Ballroom. You can also utilize the outdoor areas; lawn, beach, and the marina for some corporate functions not to mention the business center that has mailing services and computer access. On top of that, meeting and event planners are available.
Grand Floridian Amenities and Facilities
- Fine dining
- Golf course
- Kids club
- A fitness center
- Meeting rooms
- Spa for both kids and adults
- Family pool
- Adults-only pool
- Free 24-hours self-parking
- Free car service
- Free airport shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Work desk
- Quick service lounge
To describe Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa as truly grand and spectacular would be an understatement. The only sure way to ascertain this is by going there yourself. It is a luxurious resort with all that is needed to relax and forget all your worries.
How to Stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa for Free
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is by far my favorite credit card for getting free hotel stays because it offers tons of options. Right now it comes with a signup bonus of 50,000 points. To stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa for free, you’ll need to redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points through their portal. Each point is worth 1.25 cents, however they also have discounted rates compared to booking direct. The Grand Floridian is a rather expensive hotel (like all things Disney) so a 2 night stay would cost you approximately 70,000 points.
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017