DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free
The DoubleTree Orlando East UCF is a full-service Orlando hotel that is one of the most popular lodging options in the city. Staying at this hotel is just like being at home, especially since most of the guests are families of students (or incoming students) of the nearby University of Central Florida. Read the rest of my review to find out how you can stay for free!
DoubleTree Orlando East-UCF Area Location
The DoubleTree by Hilton in Orlando is closest lodging option to University of Central Florida with its address at: 12125 High Tech Ave, Orlando, FL 32817, USA. It has a nice, secluded and tranquil setting near the University Boulevard and it is quite popular for providing easy access to entertainment, dining, shopping and several main Orlando corporations like Lockheed Martin and Siemens. This hotel is also just 45 minutes away from popular tourist attractions like SeaWorld, Universal Orlando and Walt Disney World Resort. In addition, the location is also just 40 miles away from the Cocoa Beach and 19 minutes from Downtown Orlando.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area Amenities
The DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Orlando offers chic and trendy guest rooms and suites, as well as comforting amenities.
- Accommodations – Guest rooms, suites and accessible rooms (with flat-screen television, well-lit work desks, voice mail, Wired Internet and WiFi, coffee maker, iron and ironing board
- A/V Technology
- Business Center – Fax, Express Mail, Photo Copy Service
- Meeting Rooms – With seven spaces for meeting (can be converted into one large function room that can accommodated up to 250 people)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Kid-friendly – Children’s Menu, High Chairs and Cribs
- Baggage Storage
- Coin Laundry
- Crab & Evelyn bath products
- Luggage Hold
- Electric Service
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Lost and Found
- Package Acceptance
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Snack Shop
- Bar Area
- Breakfast Buffet – Must-tries are the cured salmon with spinach and the Italian cheeses and meats
- Restaurant – Study Bar and Grill
- Convenience Store
- Safety Deposit Box
- Outdoor Pool – the largest in the immediate surrounding area and a great place for relaxation on a sunny, peaceful afternoon.
- Fitness Room
This hotel offers signature and tasty chocolate chip cookies as welcoming gifts to make you feel that you are about to begin your exciting holiday with warm, reputable personal service.
To get in touch with DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando, you can call them up at 407-275-9000 or visit their website at http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-orlando-east-ucf-area-ORLOEDT/index.html
If there is one thing that makes this hotel truly exceptional, it is its location. The fact that it is the closest to the UCF is a convenience that many people are grateful for. The wonderful, courteous staff plus the free chocolate chip cookies at check-in really make everyone feel welcome and at-home. The lobby area is inviting and open, which allows of easy and quick familiarity with the place. Simply put, if you need a place to stay while attending a graduation or other campus events in UCF, your first choice should be this hotel.
How to Stay at the DoubleTree Orlando East UCF for Free
There are lots of options to get a free hotel stay at the DoubleTree Orlando East UCF. The best, in my opinion, is by utilizing the 50,000 point sign up bonus from the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Booking through the Chase portal, a weekend there would cost you about $120 or 9,600 Chase points per night.
There are several different credit cards that come with big time Hilton points as a sign-up bonus as well though. You can use the bonus from any of these cards to stay for free at the DoubleTree Orlando East UCF. If you’re looking to use one of the Hilton cards, it costs 30,000 Hilton points per night or about $120; clearly not as great a deal as the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Hilton Surpass: 100,000 Hilton points
- Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card: 2 free weekend nights
- American Express Hilton Honors: 80,000 Hilton points
- Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature Card: 40,000 Hilton points
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017