Relish a Taste of Italy at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Orlando, Florida
Maggiano’s Little Italy is a best place to eat in Florida for simple reasons; delicious food, dependable service and authentic family-oriented Italian atmosphere. If you’re celebrating something special, let them know and they may even surprise you with a special treat!
Maggiano’s Orlando Location
Maggiano’s Little Italy has branches all over the USA. There is one in Orlando with address at 9101 International Dr #2400, Orlando, Florida. It is a semi-upscale restaurant that serves classic Italian cuisine served in a relaxed, polished and friendly ambiance.
Maggiano’s Menu and Specialties
If you are used to dining in world-class restaurants, you are sure to be used to getting your orders in small portions that go with huge price tags. At Maggiano’s you will never experience that. You get servings that would make you want to box up leftovers. The servings are just huge like the Lobster Carbonara, Rigatoni “D” and the monster-sized meatballs for kids.
Their impressive menu includes:
- Brushetta Bar (spiced shrimp, roasted pear, strawberry chutney, tomato and Candied Nueske’s)
- Starters (Calamari Fritté, Sausage & Peppers, Stuffed Mushrooms, Mozzarella Marinara, Tomato Caprese, and more)
- Chef’s Featured Soup (you have to ask for the day’s selection)
- Salads (Maggiano’s, Ceasar’s, Italian Tossed, Chopped, Grilled Salmon, and more)
- Sandwiches (Chicken Parmesan, Meatball, Italian Grilled Ham and Cheese, and Honey Mustard Salmon Club)
- Lunch Combinations (choose two from: Chef’s Featured Soup, Salads and Half Sandwiches)
- Specialty Pastas (Rigatoni “D”, Johnny’s Carbonara, Pesto Perlini Mozzarella, Chicken & Spinach Manicotti and Gnocchi & Italian Sausage)
- Brunch (extended menu during Saturdays and Sundays)
Maggiano’s Contact Information
To get in touch with Maggiano’s Little Italy, you should give them a call at 407-241-8650. You can also browse through their website at http://www.maggianos.com, click on their Contact page and fill out the form to send an email. This form allows you to message them regarding different topics like concerns, giving compliments, comments, general inquiry and questions on gift cards. If you are ready to embark on a little Italian feast adventure, just click Reservations.
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017