Sonesta ES Suites Orlando Review: Luxury Stay for Free
Location is a very important factor in any lodging business. This is where Sonesta ES Suites Orlando succeeded the most. If you intend to enjoy the benefit of staying at a great hotel and fully enjoying Orlando attractions, then this is where you should book your holiday. This hotel has everything you need; easy access to the theme parks, clean rooms, reliable service and the friendliest staff.
Sonesta ES Suites Orlando Location
Sonesta ES Suites Orlando is located at 8480 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA, an address that takes you right in the middle of all the actions. This hotel is brilliantly situated on International Drive and right across from the Orlando Eye.
Sonesta ES Suites Orlando Amenities
Among the many amenities being offered by this hotel, the clean rooms always receive the most praise. Even the pickiest guests can’t fault the tidiness of the rooms. These suites are equipped with amenities that can be usually found in small apartments. Thus, staying in one of them is just like being home. The spaciousness of the suites is perfect for family vacationers. The single bedroom suites can actually accommodate four people. The two-bedroom suites can sleep six guests. Their trio-bedrooms are good for up to eight people.
Available suites include:
- One-Bedroom – It has one king-sized bed, bathroom, full kitchen and sleeper sofa (queen).
- Standard Two-Bedroom – It has a master bedroom with one king-sized bed, second bedroom with one queen-sized bed, two bathrooms, full kitchen and sleeper sofa (queen).
- Trio Two-Bedroom – It has a master bedroom with one king-sized bed, second bedroom with This suite two double-decked beds, two bathrooms, full kitchen and sleeper sofa (queen).
All 146 large suites are non-smoking and they all offer the following amenities:
- Laminate wood floors
- Tiled bathrooms
- Luxurious bedding
- Pillow-top mattresses
- Sofa beds
- Separate bedroom and living areas
- Daily housekeeping service
- Wireless internet connectivity
- Cable TV with premium-channel movies
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Coffee maker
- Full kitchen
- Microwave oven
- Cook-top stove
- Full-sized refrigerator
Other Interesting Features
Polite Staff – There are definitely a lot of interesting features that this hotel offers. But one feature that truly stands out (based on customer reviews) is the exceptional, fast and reliable customer service. This is something that the hotel management is very proud and the reason why patrons keep coming back.
- The Nest – The hotel family room where you and your gang can hang out and mingle with the crowd. Socializing in this place can be merrily mixed with eating, drinking and relaxing.
- The Dish – This place offers healthy and fresh daily complimentary buffet breakfast.
- The Pour – This is where the Happy Hours begin and where you can enjoy some drinks and mingle with the rest of the merry guests.
- The Dip – This is an outdoor pool where you can your family and friends can relax as you soak in the glory of the Florida sunshine.
- The Mat – The place where you can keep fit even while on vacation. This is a round-the-clock accessible facility that offers several means of staying in shape.
The Sonesta ES Suites Orlando offers a place to stay where you can have easy access to the theme parks, while you enjoy the clean rooms, free breakfast and excellent service from the polite and friendly staff. For inquiries or reservations, call the hotel at 407-352-2400 or visit them at https://www.sonesta.com/us/florida/orlando/sonesta-es-suites-orlando.
How to Stay at the Sonesta ES Suites Orlando for Free
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is by far my favorite credit card for getting free hotel stays because it offers tons of options. Right now it comes with a signup bonus of 50,000 points. To stay at the Sonesta ES Suites Orlando for free, you’ll need to redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points through their portal. Each point is worth 1.25 cents. So a 6 night stay would cost you approximately 50,000 points.
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017