Taste of Royal Dining at Victoria & Albert’s in Orlando, FL
There is nothing compared to being treated like royalty, and at Victoria & Albert’s you are surely going to have that once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Victoria & Albert’s Location
This high-end restaurant is ideally located at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa at the Magic Kingdom Resort Area in 4401 Floridian Way, Orlando, FL 32830, USA. With a location like that, only an atmosphere of magic and monarchy can reign.
Victoria & Albert’s Food Menu and Specialties
Chef Hunnel makes sure that each dish is prepared with only the finest ingredients. That is why he personally selects the freshest produce in the market, every day. Such dedication is essential to maintain the restaurant’s reputation.
At Victoria & Albert’s, the dishes are not the only specialties. Providing the best dining experience is also a top priority. If you want to enjoy such a royal dining adventure, you need to make reservations up to 180 days.
- Royal feasting at the Dining Room with the 7-course Prix Fixe Meal
- The White Truffle and Amuse-Bouche
- Galilee Osetra Caviar, Gulf Shrimp, and Seared Tuna
- Seared Maine Diver Scallop, Virginia Black Bass, and Wild Turbot
- Long Island Duck and Mojo Berkshire Pork
- Veal with Mushroom Lasagna, Lamb Loin and Belly, Australian Kobe-Style Beef Tenderloin and Miyazaki Japanese Beef
- Selection of Cheese from the Market and Roasted White Chocolate Gelato with Asian Pear
- Tanzanian Chocolate Mousse, Green Apple Mousse, Caramelized Banana Gâteau, Grand Marnier Soufflé, Hawaiian Kona Chocolate Soufflé
- Finish off with “Celebes” Coffee, Tea or Friandises
- Getting intimate with the Chef and his kitchen at the Chef’s Table or dining like the monarch at Queen Victoria’s Room. Both options offer a ten-course meal that includes some of the dishes above and more:
- Cauliflower Panna Cotta with Siberian Caviar
- Roulade of Smoked Salmon and Alaskan King Crab
- Alaskan Sablefish with Baby Bok Choy
- Scottish Langoustine with Nage Crema
- Truffled Bell & Evans Chicken with Hedgehog Mushrooms
- Berkshire “Porchetta”, Sherry Vinaigrette
- Peruvian Chocolate Crunch
- Sommelier Reserve Wine Pairing
Victoria & Albert’s Contact Information
Get in touch with this restaurant by calling 407-939-3862 or by going to their website (http://www.victoria-alberts.com) for reservations and inquiries. Take note of the dress code – dinner jacket for men (tie is optional) and pants ensemble or dress for women.
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017