Taste Venezuelan with Q’Kenan Restaurant
If it is Venezuelan cuisine you are craving, Orlando has Q’Kenan Restaurant to boast of. It is a hidden gem that serves authentic Latin dishes with service that is highly dependable in a setting that is simple and relaxing. Top notch food with exceptional service, what more could you ask for?
Q’Kenan Restaurant Location
This Venezuelan restaurant is located conveniently in a shopping center and tourist corridor. The atmosphere is very cozy and comfortable, making you feel like one of the locals hanging out. You can visit this eatery out at 8117 Vineland Ave, Orlando, Florida 32821, USA.
Q’Kenan Restaurant Food Menu and Specialties
As many patrons would say, the arepas of Q’Kenan are the best. Not only that, they also serve to-die-for garlic sauce and empanadas that are moist, crispy and fresh (several fillings to choose from).
Other dishes on the menu include:
- Arepas – Sheddar Cheese, Ham and Cheese, Santa Barbara de Pollo, Arepa Domino, Santa Barbara de Carne, Cabimera, and Scrambled Egg
- Soups – Beef Rib and Sunday Soup
- Breakfast – Omelette, Andean, Creole and American
- Lunch – Steak Fajitas, Arroz con Pollo, Fish Mojito, Mushroom Chicken in Alfredo Sauce, Penne in Chicken Alfredo Sauce, Ham and Cheese Chicken Breast, Venezuelan Ground Beef Buns, Oven Baked Chicken, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Chicken in Alfredo Sauce, Grilled Beef BBQ, Oven Baked Pork Leg and Beef Stroganoff
- Parrilla Tepui Mixta – Grilled beef, Pork, Sausage, Chicken, Arepa, Cassava, House Salad and Fries
- Madurito – Sandwich with shredded beef, tomatoes and lettuce set between two fried plantain slices instead of buns
- Fish Meal – Fried Red Snapper, Yellow Rice, Chicken Salad and Red Beans
- Venezuelan Empanadas – Shredded Beef, Pabellon, Fish, Shredded Chicken, Cheese, Ham & Cheese, Ground Beef
- Cachapas – Plain, Guayanes, Queso De Mano (Soft Cheese), Ham & Shredded Cheese and Shredded Cheese
Q’Kenan Restaurant Contact Information
Call Q’Kenan at 407-238-0014 for reservations. They are open on Sundays from 10 a.m. to 9:30 pm and on Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 9:30 pm. Their website is www.qkenanrestaurante.net
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017