Waldorf Astoria Orlando Review: Stay for Free
It is easy to make magical memories if you are staying at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. One of the main reasons is that it is perfectly surrounded by the magical world of Walt Disney World Resort. I could end this Orlando hotel review right there and it would suffice!
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Location
The serene oasis is located at 14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Ln, Orlando, FL 32821, USA, an address nestled in spectacular 482 acres or nature preserve within the majestic territory of the famous Walt Disney World Resort.
If you’re going to Disney World on your Orlando vacation, save some money and buy your tickets from the only trusted online retailer, Undercover Tourist.
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Amenities
Aside from the perfect location, this hotel is also very much in demand because of its amenities and services.
The Waldorf Astoria in Orlando offer rejuvenating and relaxing accommodation options. Suites and rooms are equipped with all lodging necessities, as well as Wi-Fi accessibility. Other room features include; warm decors, marble vanity, soothing colors, wine fridge, bath tubs and cotton linens.
- Guests Rooms – Deluxe Rooms are available in 1 King or 2 Queens and you can also choose from Disney View or Gold View
- Suites – Choices of suites include: Two-Bedroom Governor; Two-Bedroom Waldorf; Two-Bedroom Chairman; Two-Bedroom Deluxe; Corner Luxury; Corner Waldorf; Corner Waldorf (Disney View); Presidential
- Motor Coach – This is a complimentary service that transports you from the hotel to the theme parks.
- Spa – With 22 treatments being offered, you can be assured that your body will be treated well. In addition, the Spa center also offers facial treatments and aromatherapy.
- Fitness Center – Keep fit, burn some calories and strengthen your muscles in the hotel’s fitness center that is open round-the-clock.
- Pools – The hotel has two pools (zero-entry and cabana) that come with private cabanas and poolside service. You also get complimentary sunscreen lotion and skin care moisturizing products. To make your poolside time even better, you will be served and waited on by the most polite, considerate and well-mannered pool staff.
- Dining – With 12 restaurants and lounges to choose from, you are surely never going to get hungry during the duration of your stay on this hotel. Some of the most popular and delectable food creations being served include; Veal Oscar, Waldorf Salad and Red Velvet Cake. Some of your dining options include; Bull & Bear, Peacock Alley (perfect place for light snacks and nightcaps), Aquamarine, Sir Harry’s Lounge and Oscar’s (they serve the best brunch meals).
- Yoga Classes – Joining the yoga classes is one good way of starting your Waldorf Astoria Orlando experience. The morning classes are held at the poolside.
Other Interesting Features
Other hotel features and services include:
- Free Wi-Fi access (lobby and in-room)
Waldorf Astoria Orlando Contact Information
For your room reservations, events booking and other inquiries, you can reach the Waldorf Astoria Orlando at 407-597-5500 or through http://waldorfastoria3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/waldorf-astoria-orlando-ORLBCWA/index.html.
Staying at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando is like just being transported into a tranquil island where the only thing you will ever have to worry about is how to control your excitement. Everything about this hotel is simple magnificent – from the setting to the courteous staff to the most dependable services.
How to Stay at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando for Free
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is by far my favorite credit card for getting free hotel stays because it offers tons of options. Right now it comes with a signup bonus of 50,000 points. To stay at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando for free, you’ll need to redeem your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points through their portal. Each point is worth 1.25 cents, however they also have discounted rates compared to booking direct. So a 3 night stay would cost you approximately 45,000 points.
There are several different credit cards that come with big time Hilton points as a sign-up bonus. You can use the bonus from any of these cards to stay for free at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. This hotel costs 50,000 Hilton points per night or about $250. The signup bonus from any of these Hilton cards is only going to get you 1 or 2 free nights here so the Chase Sapphire Preferred is the better option, scoring you 3 free nights instead!
- Hilton Surpass: 100,000 Hilton points
- Citi Hilton Honors Reserve Card: 2 free weekend nights
- American Express Hilton Honors: 80,000 Hilton points
- Citi Hilton Honors Visa Signature Card: 40,000 Hilton points
Latest posts by Mark (see all)
- How To Stay At The Swan Hotel In Orlando For Free - July 24, 2017
- How to Stay at the Dolphin Hotel in Orlando for Free - July 21, 2017
- DoubleTree Orlando East UCF: Stay for Free - July 12, 2017